Middlemore Residents Association are meeting this forthcoming Tuesday at Middlemore Farm Public House.
Do you have any topics or issues that you would like to come along and discuss.
Agenda for Tuesdays meeting
- Updates from Councillor Malcolm Longley re Braunston Cycle Link ( if he is able to attend)
- NHW Update
- Public art consultation
- Ongoing Estate management matters – litter, dog waste bins, litter bins, repairs needed, play-park issues, street lighting.
- Ongoing parking complaints
- CPR Training & Defib update
- Correspondence and comments / issues raised on FB – dog pooh bin, cars being raced on Heartlands estate, Broadband speed issues
To view copy of most recent AGM minutes please click on the link below (if unable to open link please comment so that a copy can be emailed to you)